www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Dead Space 2
9.3 out of 10

Dead Space 2

Engineer Isaac Clarke returns in Dead Space 2 for another blood- Read more

Great Deal: $13.98

Reviews and Problems with Dead Space 2

Showing 1-10 of 499
Overall 10
10

The best game of the franchise.

Eduardo Sanchez, Amazon
15 December 2014
  • Summary: From a single player perspective, the game just rocks. It is 100% run-for -your -life since the moment you gain control of Isaac (well, maybe 90% and the other 10% its like search for ammo and upgrades). If you played the first one (and loved it), you will not be dissapointed with this one. If you never played Dead Space, I really recommend playing the first one (no requisite to enjoy the second, however).
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Dead Space 2? More like Dead Space Awesome... AGAIN!

Cousitar55, Amazon
31 October 2014
  • Summary: To me personally, game number two drops the whole being discreet aspect of the last game. Instead of being careful of every dead body on the ground or fretting what could possibly in the air vent ahead, you brace yourself for the worst, your character is more manly because he knows what lies ahead, everything becomes more action packed over horror. Although... there are still plenty of horrible things to be witnessed in Dead Space 2 as there was in 1.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Great Sequel, Improves on the first

ClassicJ, Amazon
11 September 2014
  • Summary: I throughly enjoyed the first Dead Space which I say a thrilling and creative experince. Well everything from the first one has been improved upon in the sequel. The only complaints I can say about this game is that it seemed short, but that could just be from me playing it non-stop. Also, some of the events that happen could be seen as just another rehashing of the original game and may seem stale to the average player.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Still Scared

pfitzpat11, Ebay
4 June 2014
Overall 8
8.0
Value for money 10
10

User Review

vid2014, Walmart
8 May 2014
  • Summary: Its much better than the first the graphics are better and its easier to see the characters in the first the guy never said a word in the second he does have a voice. Its almost like playing silent hill.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

"Isaac... Follow the Steps...."

I Teach Typing, Amazon
8 March 2014
  • Summary: When the original Dead Space came out, it was the new kid on the really, REALLY crowded block of mediocre survival "horror" games that were not even all that "horror-y". After impressing critics and fans alike for its amazing third person gameplay and being incredibly replayable, Dead Space 2 comes back to reclaim its throne of survival horror. But is it as good as the first one?
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Great Game

gainesville-for-sale, Ebay
20 November 2013
  • Summary: This was a great game, it plays like Resident Evil, where you shoot horrible monsters. There is several different weapons you can buy, and its not a terribly hard game to beat.
  • Read full review
  • See Product at eBay ($13.98)
Overall 10
10

amazing product

sebaxx2011, Ebay
23 July 2013
  • Summary: this is a very good game i really like it its pure horror and survival compare to other horror games this is the best in my opinion this one is a lot better from dead space 1
  • Read full review
  • See Product at eBay ($13.98)

User Review

sengoku_nz, play-asia.com
16 July 2013
  • Summary: If you enjoyed the first dead space game, then you will also like this one. I also recommend watching the movies as well for more story in this franchise! I like how this game gives more story and put a face to the main character.
  • Read full review

User Review

cmurray7, play-asia.com
16 July 2013
  • Summary: Scary, gory, creepy, addictive. In other words, everything you want out of an action-horror game. Can't recommend it enough.
  • Read full review
Next page >>