Summary: I am still using this TV after 3 years (it quit turning on a little after 2 years and I had to repair it). It has mainly been used for PS3 and PS4 usage. The 1080p and 120Hz is a minimum requirement for me after having this TV. I tried a newer Westinghouse LED 32" with 720p and 60Hz and couldn't handle playing games anymore until I fixed the Sigmac. Now that it is fixed I am back in business and love it again.
Summary: I bought, sold and installed 30+ of the 32" SIGMAC Flatscreens to a low budget Boston hotel. Six or seven units were Dead on Arrival. I was able to swap boards around and bring about half back to life and deliver. Contact with the US west coast distributor, Southern Products, in CA (I had bought some of them direct) proved very frustrating and after months of being nice, looking for support; I basically gave up.
Summary: The screen quality is very good for such a cheap price, but the speakers are HORRIBLE. They sound terrible even at low volumes. If you're looking for a cheap TV for a short term use, I think this is for you. If you are looking for a quality TV that you want to last for years with everyday viewing, then look elsewhere.
Summary: I purchased a 55" version of this tv. Be careful, you get what you pay for. 4 months after purchase the TV went out. The extended warranty i paid for dosen't kick in for one year so i was forced to goto the manufacturer. Except there's a problem... The number in the manual dosen't work nor does the number on the website. 3 days and a call into the walmart corporate office later i get ahold of a valid number. I pay $150 to ship it to them.
Summary: I have a great respect for SIGMAC American brand. I purchased 42" tv from Fry's Electronics and I was surpried with the contrast ratio and sharp clear picture quality. I am a great fan of Samsung brand but even though my tv is 60 hz refresh rate picture look super great.I do not know about reliability because I have for 6 month and tv is still working fine. I have purchased another 42" tv and that one is great tv too.
Summary: This is a wonderful little set, providing a medium sized screen with 120hz and the best resolution currently possible (1080p). Plenty of inputs, pc compatible, and sleek. Great little set, great price. The problem is -and perhaps I am simply overlooking the jack- a lack of a headphone jack. There is a pc in audio jack, but that does not run the signal out of the tv set into external speakers.
Summary: You get what you pay for - which is an awesome tv - that is, in it's price category in relation to other tvs. Video is beautiful 95% of the time. The other 5%? Well occasionally it'll stutter, but only happens for 1-3 seconds when it does. Rest of the time the 120hz is extremely smooth and clear. When it works, it's amazing the price i paid for it and i don't really find the occasional stutter to be that bothersome. The audio is ok.