Burners come on too easily - once when walking by turned on burner. Had construction workers here one day and they laid tarp on stove so as not to damage it. Then they went outside to continue working. Luckily my husband was home and he smelled the gas. Last week went to put a pot in the cupboard over stove and burner turned on - could have been burned. Big safety hazard - especially for children. A couple other people in our neighborhood have had the same problem. This range is a SAFETY HAZARD.