www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Printers.203483
6.6 out of 10

Xerox Phaser 7300 VMDN

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Xerox Phaser 7300 VMDN

Showing 1-7 of 7
Overall 2
2.0

Ptech is the worst seller I have encountered in Amazon

ia, Amazon
9 June 2013
  • Summary: I have ordered an used Xerox Phaser 7300/DN Network Color Laser Printer with Duplexer from PTechTrader on May 3, 2013. When I received it and unpacked, I found a broken/cracked printer with black toner all over the printer. PTech Trader packaged badly. They just wrapped a very heavy (shipping weight of 173 lbs) with bubble wraps, 1/2" flimsy Styrofoams, and popcorns. No rigid thick styrofoam corners or any other good packing materials.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Enduring Office Workhorse

A reader, Amazon
14 July 2012
  • Summary: I purchased this printer new from Xerox seven years ago in 2005. I print everything from single sheets to several thousand pages at a time for my consulting practice, mostly printing business graphics such as process maps. I also produce a tabloid-sized newspaper for a non-profit organization where I am a director. This printer has never had a breakdown, it prints quickly, and I get consistent compliments about the color and quality of prints.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Very Satisfied

Paul Walchak, Amazon
25 January 2011
  • Summary: I purchased one of these printers brand new some years ago. It has been a flawless performer. The only trouble I had is when I tried some generic toner refills; as long as I use genuine Xerox refills it works great. Printing speed is fast. Registration is so good that I have printed business cards that are indistinguishable from offset printed ones. We use it for all high volume and high quality printing purposes, from including brochures and full color postcards.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Extremely high maintanence

Br David Chris Klecker, Amazon
19 February 2010
  • Summary: Never in my life have I ever experienced a printer such as this, but then maybe I haven't been around enough printers. This thing couldn't print "Hello World" without it skipping, jamming, smearing, not fusing, hesitating, whathaveyou. Granted, when this printer does work, it does give out excellent color but this is roughly 10% of the time. The rest of the 90% is trying to get the printer to actually print something.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Overpriced, under-performing

A reader, Amazon
6 November 2003
  • Summary: The positives for this printer: Multiple prints are lightning-fast. Black and white text prints or line drawings are beautiful. The negatives: -Noisy, and heating element is smelly. -Frequent long, slow warmup periods. -Terrible color-management & color matching. -Terrible software settings frequently overridden by panel default settings. -Awful color image resolution for photos even at highest settings w/ Xerox supplied papers. -Terrible customer service.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Xerox Phaser 7300 DN

Ciao
13 September 2006
  • Excerpt: La Phaser 7300 tiene potentes funciones que le ayudarán profesionalmente. Esta impresora produce en color a 30 páginas por minuto (ppm) e imprime la primera página en tan solo 16 segundos. Por cierto, si se trata de blanco y negro, los documentos se imprimen a 37 ppm y la primera página, en 13 segundos.
  • Pros: Gran velocidad de impresion y mucha nitidez
  • Cons: Tamaño mas bien para oficina
  • Read full review Translate to English
Overall 8
8.0

Buena para la mediana/pequeña empresa

Ciao
15 April 2005
  • Excerpt: IMP. XEROX PHASER 7300DN LASER COLOR. La impresora color de alto rendimiento Xerox Phaser 7300 está diseñada para cubrir los requerimientos de los negocios de hoy. Gracias a su gran potencia, elevada velocidad, fiabilidad excepcional y tecnología de paso único, este equipo imprime los trabajos de oficina a un ritmo sorprendente.
  • Pros: velocidad
  • Cons: pocos formatos
  • Read full review Translate to English