www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

APC BR700G
8.4 out of 10

APC BR700G

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with APC BR700G

Showing 1-10 of 79
Overall 10
10

Power to APC

Xman, B&H Photo
30 November 2015
  • Excerpt: Great ups and power conditioner. Good screen to monitor what you need to know.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Still loving it after 2yrs

Jay B., Newegg
24 November 2015
  • Pros: Still working after 2yrs!!! Protects system Alarm is loud enough to wake me in the night
  • Cons: none
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Great Product

Christopher D., Newegg
31 August 2015
  • Pros: Very good for protection for an entire professional office, with bad power and brown outs, this unit really saves us a lot of time and frustration
  • Cons: None so far
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Great Back-UPS!

Serj, B&H Photo
18 August 2015
  • Excerpt: Great Back-UPS.
  • Pros: Easy To Install, Good Value, Highly Compatible, Quiet, Reliable
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

APC Pro 700 6 outlet Backup Power

Tou T., Newegg
16 June 2015
  • Summary: As with other reviews listed below, this product does indeed give off a high pitch noise. It is quite noticeable at a yard's length or less. I purchased this product from a private seller knowing this product had noise problems in its various reviews.
  • Pros: --- Namebrand product with trusted reliability --- High wattage capacity for servers or power-intensive workstations --- LCD screen & easy of use --- Small compact design
  • Cons: --- Annoying high pitch noise (See other comments listed below)
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Good value

Michael B, B&H Photo
6 May 2015
  • Excerpt: The flat ones, the APC 350's, don't seem to respond as quickly so these are worth the extra money. I see a lot of problems with the smaller ones not being able to respond to a quick flicker, especially with networking equipment, firewalls, modems, etc.
  • Pros: Good Value, Reliable
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

User Review

John M., Newegg
30 November 2014
  • Pros: Cheap and useful battery backup
  • Cons: Sometimes the energy Master plug isn't recognized at being off or on so the slaves wont turn off when the Master is off. Resetting the system doesnt seem to fix this, it just fixes on its own. Not a deal breaker.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

Not that impressed

Benjamin T., Newegg
16 July 2014
  • Summary: The sound level emitted from these is unacceptable.
  • Pros: LCD screen. Reliable. Good warranty and support.
  • Cons: About 80% of these that we purchase for corporate use at every person's PC has a very noticeable and annoying sound. The other 20% are quiet enough to not notice while sitting at the PC. I would never purchase this for home use as it would be far too annoying. Battery wiring is too tightly packed...
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

just works

normano, B&H Photo
4 July 2014
  • Excerpt: I use it to provide conditioned power (uninterruptible as well) to my computer and all peripherals. The automatic voltage regulation is as, if not more important to sensitive electronics.
  • Pros: Easy To Install, Good Value, Highly Compatible, Quiet, Reliable
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Great Unit

Karl H., Newegg
1 July 2014
  • Summary: These are not fancy devices but are a must-have. I have already recommended this to a couple friends. It really lets you forget that you have it.
  • Pros: All Pros. It runs quiet, at least mine does. My server is attached I have had two real power failures and it work great.
  • Cons: No cons, really.
  • Read full review
Next page >>