www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Star-trek-online.33773321
7.7 out of 10

Star Trek Online

In Star Trek Online, the Star Trek universe will appear for the Read more

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Star Trek Online

Showing 1-10 of 17
Overall 6
6.0

Meh.

MC Puffnstuff, Amazon
3 December 2013
  • Summary: They had Bridge Commander, Armada, and Dominion Wars to look at for inspiration. Unfortunately most of the game feels uninspired.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10
Value for money 6
6.0

User Review

STEAMGAMEHELPER, Walmart
18 July 2013
  • Summary: DO NOT! buy this game cause it is now FREE TO PLAY you will be wasting your money to do so
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

I would like another one sent to me free of charge

UNCLED, Amazon
25 June 2013
  • Summary: i spent money on this game card after it got here i tryed to scrach off the little strip on the back and il be damn if it didnt take about 75% of the card code with it i hate the way these things are made but i do play sto every day im thinking amazon and perfectworld might be screwed on getting my money here soon i might just pay for a life time subscrition and never have to pay for this crap again sorry just not a really happy experince with this game card its the only...
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

Not horrible...

Amazon Customer, Amazon
15 June 2011
  • Summary: It's a pretty fun game until you level out and run out of missions. You can level out pretty fast compared to other games IMO. Took me less than 3 weeks and I raise a child and work. Compared to another game I play which took me 8-9 weeks. The pvp is so/so. Unless they continue to create more content and stop "enhancing" old content I'll be dropping my subscription. If they go to free to play then I'd say buy it. If not I wouldn't waste the money.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

Star Trek Online is Okay

Albert S. Hood "Lucky", Amazon
3 April 2010
  • Summary: So after playing the headstart for many days, I finally had to buy the retail product. After searching around for weeks Amazon had several sales that allowed me to get the game for $40 off on the Collectors or $30 on regular with coupons. I took the offer because as-is the game is okay, but it may not hold the interest of MMO vterans for long.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

Not as good as I'd hoped, just OK.

Mr. L. D. Newvell, Amazon
16 March 2010
  • Summary: While it's true that Star Trek Online was plagued with bugs thru beta and early release (I played from beta) the Cryptic crew took care of these issues promptly and I can vouch that STO is a very stable game. While some have complained about the graphics, I found them to be perfectly suitable for the task at hand and the 3D ship models are very accurate and are fun to play with.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

The game shows promise but needs polish

W N P, Amazon
16 February 2010
  • Summary: While I am a huge Star Trek fan and love all things-Star Trek, I am going to try and approach this review as objectively as possible. While it is Star Trek and shows great promise, it is far from perfect and needs many things added to completely sate my Star Trek passion in addition to making the game passable as an MMO.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0
Value for money 10
10

User Review

FinFanMan, Walmart
13 February 2010
  • Summary: I preordered this game from Walmart about a month ago. The deliveries were timely and the cost even cheaper than now. It came with a handy gift certificate and code for the open beta. Unfortunately, I have yet to receive my 500 skill points and can only sit with an open ticket to the game company (9 days now) hoping they give them to me. So far that inconvenience I cannot recommend this if you are after the points over some other retail exlusives offered elsewhere.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0
Value for money 6
6.0

User Review

Trila, Walmart
11 February 2010
  • Summary: Okay these other reviews have to of been written by the developers of the game themselves cause this game is not the greatest game ever and not even close to as good as World of Warcraft. Yes it is fun to play, but as you play you will soon discover its basically a space shooter cause all you do 95% of the time is fight other ships in space, the other 5% is away missions which is almost always more constant ground battles.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0
Value for money 6
6.0

User Review

Trila, Walmart
11 February 2010
  • Summary: Okay these other reviews have to of been written by the developers of the game themselves cause this game is not the greatest game ever and not even close to as good as World of Warcraft. Yes it is fun to play, but as you play you will soon discover its basically a space shooter cause all you do 95% of the time is fight other ships in space, the other 5% is away missions which is almost always more constant ground battles.
  • Read full review
Next page >>