www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Falcon 4.0
5.8 out of 10

Falcon 4.0

Falcon 4.0 is a multiplayer air combat simulation set in the Read more

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Falcon 4.0

Showing 1-10 of 199
Overall 10
10

Falcon 4.0 + BMS 4.33 = fantastic simulation of the F-16 Fighting Falcon

M. Dugas, Amazon
22 November 2015
  • Summary: Great simulator, if you can get it to work; very complex setup and an exacting simulation, once it is modified. You can try the original game, but it is buga-licious, so be forewarned. Go to Good Old Games and buy your copy there.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Will work on new PC with Updates!

j-rodd911, Amazon
1 May 2015
  • Summary: Note: this Simulator is still updated and can be installed on a new computer. Very cool and takes some time to learn. I'm not gonna write a paragraph but look into it if your like me and crave a good air combat simulator. I figure its worth mentioning.
  • Read full review
Overall 9
9.0

User Review

JonnysBeard, Metacritic
24 April 2015
  • Summary: Back in the day it couldn't get any more real than this and even today it holds up exceptionally well thanks to further unofficial development. Due to the age of F4 I highly recommend BMS 4.32 as it improves graphics, gameplay, support for modern systems and has a very active community up to this...
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

IF YOU WANT REAL LIFE.....THIS IS AS CLOSE AS IT GETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D, Amazon
2 April 2015
  • Summary: GREAT SIM SO FAR, BUT I'M STILL READING AND LEARNING. AS ADVERTISED...THIS IS NOT A SIM FOR A PERSON LOOKING TO START PLAYING IMMEDIATELY, UNLESS YOUR A REAL LIFE PILOT. I HAVE BEEN READING THE 700+ PAGE MANUAL ABOUT 85% OF THE TIME AND PLAYING THE OTHER 15%.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Five Stars

Dana Borgeson, Amazon
23 March 2015
  • Summary: Nice to have my favorite all-time ACM game back again!
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

The best combat flight sim after over a decade. And better after the BMS update.

Flipper, Amazon
8 March 2015
  • Summary: For some reason this shows falcon 4.0 is made by Atari when it is actually MicroProse. It is my opinion that this flight simulator is still the best sim that has ever been made. Benchmark sims has updated this sim to 2014 standards.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Falcon 4.0

Roland Mata, Amazon
12 September 2014
  • Summary: Falcon 4.0 is a stand alone flight simulation of an F-16. It has been on the market for a long time, not an easy item to find anymore. A good simulation, but not excellent of great due to graphics and flight characteristics of the F-16 model.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Stood the test of time

Radioactivebuny, Amazon
22 August 2014
  • Summary: Let its enduring popularity among the flight sim community even today stand as a testament to its excellence. With numerous mods available that enhance its visuals to more modern standards, fix bugs and other issues, and overall keep the game even more relevant than it would be otherwise, Falcon 4.0...
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Best Accurate Combat Sim with Dynamic Theater of Operations

REV. T., Newegg
14 July 2014
  • Summary: Falcon 4.0 Allied Force is for simulation pilots who appreciate authentic flight dynamics, simulation detail and dynamic 3D campaign worlds that are always different, as well as, those pilots who are patient and persistent.
  • Pros: I have flown Falcon since Falcon 3.0 in the DOS days, more recently Falcon 4.0 in early 2000 and finally now Falcon 4.0 for the past few years. Best Accurate Combat Simulator with Dynamic Theater of Operations. Includes detailed flight and training manual with corresponding training missions. Ene...
  • Cons: Perhaps dated graphics by modern standards, but the graphics fulfill their purpose and succeed in drawing sim pilots into the 3D world of the tactical engagements and the dynamic campaign. My friends and I have reflexively ducked as apparently distant objects moving at high speeds (simulated of c...
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

A fantastic military flight simulator for fans of F-16

Thierry, Amazon
2 May 2014
  • Summary: Want to fly a Falcon Eagle ? This product is for you ! Falcon 4.0 is the reference among military flight simulators. With time the original version is outmoded but its programming and F-16 interface are realistic and detailed.
  • Read full review
Next page >>