www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Cake-mania-main-street.6930414
8.0 out of 10

Cake Mania: Main Street

While recovering from her great time-travelling wedding adventur Read more

Great Deal: $9.99

Reviews and Problems with Cake Mania: Main Street

Showing 1-10 of 15
Overall 8
8.0

User review by Zinvovia

Zinvovia, Gamezebo
2 July 2011
  • Summary: I enjoyed this game very much - it's probably my favorite of the series next to lights, camera, action. The sense of humor is amusing, if a little corny, but the game play is very addictive. If you like your cake mania to be just about cake, then the added other shops will probably grate on your nerves, but I found the sushi shop in particular to be very fun and unique.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

User review by Diskette66

Diskette66, Gamezebo
18 December 2010
  • Summary: I really, really like this game. Fun characters and I love all the variety. Game is challenging without being rip your hair out frustrating. Sometimes you have to replay a level just to make it, sometimes you make it with expert no problem, it all really depends on your strategy. Getting to know the tv channels and who likes them and then using them over and over helps tremendously when you have PIA characters like the ninja, superman, the chef or even the pirate.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

User review by BlackPanther1421

BlackPanther1421, Gamezebo
22 June 2010
  • Summary: You know, I don't get why a lot of people are bashing this game. Sure, there isn't that much to do with cakes in this game, but I found it really fun! Especially the sushi place and the diner, since I'm a fan of Burger island. Some places were hard, though, like Risha's Flower Shop. I had a bit of trouble there. What irked me the most, though, were the customers.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

User review by viozone

viozone, Gamezebo
28 March 2010
  • Summary: I feel like I want to give this game 5 stars, but for whatever reason I can't play more than 15 minutes without it glitching (hardcore, to the point where I have to reboot my computer). Tried from 2 sources and still the same result. Not sure why my computer doesn't seem to like this one- but the irritating thing for me was the 15 minutes I could play at a time I really truly enjoyed. Hopefully you don't have the same issue.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

User review by breezyauzette

breezyauzette, Gamezebo
9 November 2009
  • Summary: Wow this series just gets better and better every time. I thoroughly enjoyed everything about this one, and have played it through twice. They did an outstanding job on setting this up and did so in a way that was fresh and innovative, yet still staying true to the whole Cake Mania phenomenon. I felt like I had bought one game but was rewarded with 3 more bonus games to play in one.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

User review by izabela

izabela, Gamezebo
20 October 2009
Overall 6
6.0

User review by spunkychicky

spunkychicky, Gamezebo
11 October 2009
  • Summary: When I want to make burgers or flowers I play another game. I was a bit disappointing.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

User review by McMaster

McMaster, Gamezebo
9 October 2009
  • Summary: IIIIIIIIIII!!! I can't believe how wrong Cake Mania Main Street turned out to be. It's just so dreadful. I feel so cheated that only 20% of the game is focused around cakes! The other 80% is focused on stupid burgers and flowers, along with disgusting sushi and an idiotic watered-down town tycoon with attractions and shop upgrades. This is CAKE Mania, not TOWN Mania! You WON'T taste cakes with this release.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

User review by gilowyn

gilowyn, Gamezebo
8 September 2009
  • Summary: Annoying. The point about Cake Mania is to make... well, cakes. I was glad when I could change from the mind-numbing burgers after 3 levels to the more fun flowers, which basically work like cakes. But I got bored with that soon enough as well. Th ecity upgrades don't seem to have any apparent use (well, extra money but you don't really notice), and some levels (burgers, at least) are pure dumb. So, a no-buy for me.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

User review by cakemaniaall

cakemaniaall, Gamezebo
7 September 2009
  • Summary: It's one of the best games ever!!!Please make Cake Mania 5!!!
  • Read full review
Next page >>