www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Samsung SL-M2875 Series
9.1 out of 10

Samsung SL-M2875 Series

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Samsung SL-M2875 Series

Showing 1-10 of 275
Overall 10
10

Excellent product, amazing value

consumer of goods, Amazon
25 March 2015
  • Summary: Setting this up took a little work, but I am very happy with the results. I'm using this to print and scan from Mac and Linux, with the printer connected via ethernet to my local network.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

50/50

Jeffrey S., Newegg
19 March 2015
  • Summary: Bought two of these for our store, in less than a year one started acting up. It would require an unplug and replug to get working again, now there's a blinking red light and it states paper jam yet it still prints fine.
  • Pros: Cheap, fast, good quality
  • Cons: Chews through toner like candy, works good when it works
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

monoprinter

Eugene G., Newegg
12 March 2015
  • Pros: printer works when I need it. easy to set up and easy to find. Haven't had to replace cartridge yet. Will let you know how that goes later.
  • Cons: No Cons yet!!!
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

So far so good. Considering I just got this thing I will ...

Farm-acist at large, Amazon
3 March 2015
  • Summary: So far so good. Considering I just got this thing I will temper my comments and update after I have used it for a while. Setup: Easier than the online directions said. I got it in my network and printing wireless in 5 minutes.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Good paper feeding and features even for a large office...

Stann, Amazon
19 February 2015
  • Summary: This Samsung Multifunction Xpress M2875FW can be a good fit as either a heavy-duty personal MFP or a shared printer in a micro or small office or workgroup. Pros: + Prints, scans, faxes, copies. + Duplex (two-sided) printing. + Automatic document feeder. + Ethernet. Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi Direct.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Five Stars

Donna, Amazon
23 January 2015
Overall 2
2.0

READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY

M. Giannelli, Amazon
6 January 2015
  • Summary: Cons: Full of bugs. I have spent hours, on several occasions, trouble shooting this printer/scanner with and without Samsung on the phone. If you buy this, DO NOT install the universal drivers, even if Samsung support tells you to. The universal driver will cause problems later on, I promise.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

its good but I like the need the wireless one Samsung ...

MiMichael "okbret", Amazon
26 December 2014
  • Summary: its good but I like the need the wireless one Samsung puts a W at the end of the model number to indicate its wireless
  • Read full review
Overall 4
4.0

Has issues with waking from sleep

Kevin M., Newegg
15 December 2014
  • Summary: I guess my search for an inexpensive laser printer continues.
  • Pros: Prints fast, print quality is good, and it is ridiculously inexpensive.
  • Cons: As most power-saving devices do, this printer goes to sleep to save energy. Unfortunately, it seems to have issues waking from sleep when you send it a print job, i.e., it only seems to wake successfully about 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time I get an error on my PC. If I hit the button...
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

WORKED FINE..

Niki V., Amazon
5 November 2014
  • Summary: PURCHASED THIS ON AUGUST 14, 2014. WORKED FINE...THEN ON NOVEMBER 1, 2014, THE FAX FEATURE STARTED HAVING LINES ALL OVER SENT AND RECEIVED FAXES. CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT; THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE TO MAIL THE MACHINE BACK TO THEM FOR REPAIR. I EXPLAINED THAT I WORKED AT HOME, AND NEEDED THE MACHINE.
  • Read full review
Next page >>