www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Gigabyte-ga-m68m-s2p.25855475
7.0 out of 10

Gigabyte GA-M68M-S2P

On/Off Charge Technology - GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology a Read more

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Gigabyte GA-M68M-S2P

Showing 1-10 of 16
Overall 8
8.0

Great value & features

Amazon Customer, Amazon
4 July 2011
  • Summary: I bought this to upgrade son's PC, which was showing signs of age, & needed more RAM, but the existing MB could only handle 2 gb, so bit the bullet..having researched online, and via computer mags, this Gigabyte board came up as a good choice. I kept his existing processor, and ordered this MB, along with a new cooler and more ram.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Great quality for the price.

David Hammond, Amazon
4 July 2011
  • Summary: This was bought to repair a friend's PC, which had a fried Asrock mobo. No complaints whatsoever. It is a well-made product at a great price, with all the functionality required. The connectors are clearly laid out, the manual is comprehensive and it took all of an hour to install the mobo, swap components and get the machine up and running. Very pleased indeed.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Gigabit motherboard

D. Meehan, Amazon
20 June 2011
  • Summary: This product offers very good value for money. The only critisism I have is there is no mention of compatability issues with previous versions of SATA on certain other hardware. This makes it difficult to retrieve data from hard drives using earlier versions of SATA. Knowing what I do now this would not stop me from purchasing this motheboard again if needed in the future.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Awkward design but great performance

PrestP, Amazon
22 April 2011
  • Summary: I bought this motherboard to replace my old Foxconn motherboard in my OEM machine after killing it from overclocking. I just wanted a cheap replacement that would get me up & running asap. I must be honest, the connections on the board are awkward! I use an Coolit ECO A.L.C to cool my CPU so having the SYS_FAN at the very bottom of the board was very annoying but I found a way to stretch it.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Not compatible with AMD Sempron

David Leese, Amazon
21 March 2011
  • Summary: I ordered this as a replacement for my existing, ageing motherboard. Yes, the product description says that it's compatible with the AMD Sempron processor, which I currently have. EVEN the manual that came with it says it's compatible with the AMD Sempron. But it isn't. The processor slot is AM2+/AM3 which is a completely different layout and is totally incompatible with an AMD Sempron. Don't buy this motherboard if you want compatibility with your existing processor.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Solid board with 125W support

Mr. I. C. Clapham "iaincc", Amazon
24 February 2011
  • Summary: Bought one of these to replace an Asrock AliveNF6G-GLAN which burnt the 12VATX socket when I upgraded to a Phenom 940 Quad. The Gigabyte board does nearly all the same stuff ( apart from only having 2off DDR2 memory sockets) Also the onboard Ge7250 is a bit quicker and the memory bus runs unganged at 1000 Mhz on my 800Mhz sticks! Overall the quality seems higher on the Gigabyte than the Asrock - but only time will tell.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

motherboard

gigababy, Amazon
19 February 2011
  • Summary: this product is great, i have this running clocked at the moment and i have no problems what so ever
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Gigabyte M68M-S2P Motherboard

Mr. K. R. Woodbridge, Amazon
31 January 2011
  • Summary: Bought this motherboard to replace an ASRock N61P-S which was always unreliable. The Gigabyte board, so far, is a more robust product and works well.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

my new board

JOHN, Amazon
17 January 2011
  • Summary: this was bought to replace my board of less than a year old lets call it A--- as it rarely found the hard disk i had to go in bios to select the harddisk but this board is running 3 hard disks and a sata dvd r/rw and no problems i rate this motherboard 99% of 100 it will get the other 1% if its still behaving in 6 month (A GREAT MOTHERBOARD)
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

very good price

daz, Amazon
22 November 2010
  • Summary: would just like to correct the review above as this motherboard supports 125w processors and the phenom ii x4 945 is a 125watt processor.
  • Read full review
Next page >>