Summary: Unfortunately this microwave doesn't have a way to disable the beeper or turn down its volume like my old microwave did. That meant the piezo (beeper) had to go. It's pretty easy. Four torx pinhead screws and two phillips screws to remove the top/side cover. One phillips screw to remove the button panel. Four phillips screws to remove the circuit board on the button panel. The piezo (beeper) uses a through hole connection, which is why the circuit board must be remove.
Summary: We purchased this last October and had no complaints until today. It has stopped working TOTALLY. There is no power at all and nothing will light up. I think that an appliance purchase should work for at least a year, if not many years. Don't they come with some kind of year warranty?
Excerpt: I hate how it has a bell that rings until you get your food out after cooking . If I am on the phone or someone comes to the door it is obnoxious . Same when I am ill . It has no minute button and the quick keys are confusing and not step savors . For example coffee that could be a minute key takes pressing coffee , how many cups then start . Same with pizza it takes a while to learn and is not intuitive .
Pros: Attractive Design, Cooks Food Even, Does The Job, Easy To Clean, Easy To Install, Powerful, Simple Display
Cons: Bell Until You Get Food, Confusing Display, Noisy, Short Cord, Small Capacity, Too Many Inputs Needed
Summary: I bought this unit for my bar area downstairs. It was intended to be used for movie popcorn, and snacks for guests. Worked a total of 4 times and now it just makes noise spins but heats nothing. Don't waste you money on this one.
Summary: My microwave of 20 plus years died several weeks ago. Was looking for a deal and sound this one that was used. The power is 1100 watts , has a turntable and looks good on your counter. Was looking to pay less than one hundred dollars. Problem was anything under that price range did not have the wattage I was looking for. This retails for almost $300. I bought it for $90. Has lots of choices and things you can use it for. And it looks and acts brand new.
Summary: This seems to work well, is a bit different than my old microwave, so takes a bit of getting used to the changes, poke the wrong buttons sometimes out of habit. My old microwave, made by "P" was more powerful at 1200 watts so this one takes a bit longer to cook something, but, this one does have an oven light that goes on when the door is open, THANK YOU, why would any manufacturer not have a light that goes on when the door opens?
Summary: Unfortunately, I had to give this microwave away to my daughter as it did not fit the space for which it was intended. She is enjoying it very much, though. She traded her smaller microwave with me for this larger one.