Summary: This is a basic microwave nothing fancy, not a tremendous amount of features, however we have had it for 7 years and it is still working!! If you want longevity in a microwave for basic heating needs this is it.
Summary: We had to take the bulb out of our old microwave to replace the broken one in the new microwave upon delivery---otherwise, so far, so good. It would probably be wise of the sellers to box the bulb separately for shipping instead of shipping it in the unit. It was packed well, but light bulbs are sooo fragile....
Summary: Went to microwave a 'small' bag of popcorn..worked fine. I put another 'small' bag of popcorn in and it worked for about 30 sec. and then everything went off as if a fuse had blown. Looked on the internet for "Magic Chef popcorn shuts off"--there is at least 20 comments on exactly the same problem..seems there is a overheat switch that the popcorn bag causes to get hot. Used microwaves for close to 35 years now, never had one that did that..
Summary: I've had this for a couple of years now, and have never had any sort of problem with it. It's easy to use and does its job perfectly. The keypad is easy to understand, although at first having the owner's manual helped. Food is warmed evenly and quickly, and the defrost function works well. Ironically, this is the same over-the-range microwave that the apartment complex I work at uses in its rental units.
Summary: Very attractive addition to my kitchen. Was easy to install. My only complaint is that the air vent damper included is very cheap & flimsy. It would not have hurt for the manufacturer to spend and extra $.50 cents per unit to provide a sturdy air vent damper.
Summary: I got a great deal on this microwave and I could not be happier. For the price it fits my needs exactly. Powerful fan, plenty of cooking power and all the setting you need to cook. It has a low profile yet still has plenty of room for anything I put in it. Thanks for the great product!
Summary: I have a MagicChef microwave MC0153UW. I was boiling potatoes on the stove. The fan in the MagicChef turned on automatically, as mentioned in the manual. After a few minutes the whole MagicChef shut down - no sound, no lights. My circuit tester showed the circuit is good. I unplugged and replugged the unit a few times without effect. The manual has a section "If noting (sic) on the oven operates," but it doesn't address this situation.