Summary: I bought this microwave less than a year ago. Worked fine for reheating and defrosting items, but being a 700 watt microwave, it did take longer to do those things. One day, after ~8 months of use, I placed a cup of coffee to reheat, and it failed to work; power on, lights working, but no luck.
Pam - because someone has to be GOOD "(Pam)", Amazon
7 June 2014
Summary: Oh my goodness, I can't believe how horrible this microwave is. All this material used to construct something that is just going to clog up the landfill. Here's our story. Back in April of this year (2014) our old microwave died.
Summary: It's rather clunky/cheap, especially for the price. It is made like a $50 microwave vs. a $100 microwave. I'm giving it a 3 star b/c, it is 'okay', but considering the price & lack of quality, I would rate it more like a 2 star.
Summary: after only a few weeks, the plastic coating over the button panel started to bubble and lift. Now all sections of the panel are getting lumpy and breaking up. Other than that, it works just fine, but I doubt I would buy another GE.
Summary: Okay, the microwave is still being used daily. I don't know if this model is even being made, but Amazon wants a review, and who am I to refuse my god? The inside has begun peeling off, but it's not affecting anything.