Summary: I have had this microwave for One year and 4 months. I turned it on today and it made an awful sound and everything went black. Wouldn't work. I believe a microwave should be good for a few years at least. Will not order an RCA again.
Summary: This MICROWAVE blew up and is dead as a doornail after just two months. The manufacturer will take it back only if I pay UPS shipping, which is almost as much as I paid for the microwave in the first place. Do not buy this product!!!! I wish I could give it zero stars.
Summary: As soon as I opened it I said no no no. I have a white kitchen so I choose white over stainless. This Microwave is NOT WHITE. It is Ivory - off white- You know when a product that was white but is now 10 years old look. And the black front is SUPER black. If your looking for a White Microwave that will blend into your White kitchen - then this isnt for you.
Summary: The microwave doesn't heat things worth a damn, emits a weird chemical smell and makes a weird noise. Seeing as someone else has had the same problems, I wouldn't recommend buying this microwave at all. I'll be returning mine shortly and buying a different brand.
Summary: My RCA is only about 2 weeks old and I am wondering when the strange smell, when it's operating, will go away. The beeping signal is no problem and is quieter than my old microwave. However the oven itself is MUCH louder which makes me wonder if everything is OK. What is the point in leaving the "paper" stuck to the right wall? My husband thinks that this microwave doesn't heat as well as the old one. Has any other RCA owner had concerns like these?
Summary: love it simple to use works better than my last and it was a 1300 watt only neg is you pull door open instead of push a button that i can love with the oven is great you can cook a dinner sie 12 in jumbo dog in 40 seconds.
Summary: The door is so difficult to open that sometimes the microwave slides across my counter when I open it. I am repeatedly pushing the microwave back against the backsplash because it migrates forwards. The beep on this unit is incredibly annoying. If I could turn it off I would. It is too loud for my little kitchen and you can hear it even upstairs. I pretty much can't use the microwave if anyone is sleeping.