1) Install the bluetooth driver provided for your system. It will ask you to activate bluetooth by pressing fn+f2 key (this won’t work).
2) You manually have to install the software for the driver.
Note: some of you may have already installed the drivers but just cannot start the connection. So there is a problem in the software and not the driver.
For installation of the software follow these steps.
3) Go to your driver installation directory (ex. C:\dell\drivers) then you find which driver you installed for your bluetooth.
4) Then you find your system you are running (a 32 bit or a 64 bit) it will written as win32 or win64.
5) Then you find the installation file. Then install the application and it will be all ready once again.
P.s. Don’t forget to turn your Bluetooth adapter on after you install the software.
how do you activate your bluetooth on del studio
You have to download a software to activate your bluetooth.
You can get the software online.
There is an icon with LAN written on it in the taskbar (near the clock) double clicking on this brought up the Wireless Device Switch window and you can enable the Bluetooth in there.
It's linked to the Wireless switch on the laptop, but for some reason by default bluetooth is disabled unless you use this interface.
how do you turn on bluetooth on the Dell Studio 17 laptop?