www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Asus VX7SX
6.8* out of 10

Asus VX7SX

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Asus VX7SX

Showing 1-3 of 3
Overall 8
8.0

Good machine, a bit over the top

Michael D., Newegg
22 September 2013
  • Summary: If, when I had made my purchase, the non-car-branded gaming laptop that this one is based on had been cheaper, I probably would have been quite happy with it. As it is, I'm 95% pleased with it, and the other 5% represents the times when I need to take it to the library (which is often, as I am in...
  • Pros: Powerful machine, runs many games at or near max settings without a hitch (not, like, Crysis 3, but plenty of others). Got a very decent price on it, for some reason it was even cheaper than the non-car based gaming laptop which it was based off of. Not cheap by any means, but not crazy expensive...
  • Cons: Some of the "it's a car" features make it slightly embarrassing to take out into public, especially the fact that when you hit the power button to turn it on, it makes a little "engine revving" sound. That was kind of cute the first few times, but not so awesome when I took it to the library. I'm...
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10
Overall quality 10
10

Eccezionale.

Shabre, Ciao
20 April 2012
  • Summary: Penso di essere di fronte a qualcosa di incredibile quando guardo questo notebook. Mio malgrado posso soltanto guardarlo, perchè il costo, che supera i 1000 euro, è eccessivo, soprattutto per questo periodo. Ma una piccola opinione se la merita tutta.
  • Pros: Molti .
  • Cons: Costo .
  • Read full review Translate to English
Overall 9
9.2
Performance 8
8.0
Sound 10
10
Battery performance 8
8.0
Display 10
10
Build quality 10
10

Обзор ноутбука Asus VX7Sx

cop, notebook.ru
5 December 2011
  • Excerpt: хороший проц i7 второго покаления очень мощьная видео карточка достаточно опертивной памяти симпотичный дезайн я бы его взял)
  • Read full review Translate to English