www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Dummy.190587
6.1 out of 10

FoodSaver V2860

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with FoodSaver V2860

Showing 1-10 of 46
Overall 10
10

Great Foodsaver

G. Howell "daydreamer", Amazon
24 October 2012
  • Summary: I have had this machine for about 2 years and had trouble free operations. Could have a faster seal cool off system for faster operation but satisfied the way it is.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Hard to find

Retired in Texas "Retired in Texas", Amazon
12 August 2012
  • Summary: Looked everywhere and couldn't find this model! I wanted this very one with this specific design. Had it for 3 months now & it works GREAT! I don't understand why Foodsaver quit making it without a replacement???
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Worst Foodsaver I have ever had

PT of Phoenix "PT of Phoenix", Amazon
25 October 2009
  • Summary: I have had several Foodsavers. They usually only last a couple years and don't work so I buy a new one because I love them when they work!!! The V2860 is the worst of the worst! It only works for about 3 or 4 bags then you have to wait for the sealer to cool down. I too called the customer service and was told I could have a $20.00 discount toward a new one. I am looking for a different company with more reliable machines and cheaper bags!
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Works Well

Duffer. "Bo", Amazon
12 June 2009
  • Summary: This is a good product that does what it is supposed to do and does it easily.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Save Your Money!!

P. Benza, Amazon
19 March 2009
  • Summary: The company (foodsaver) will not repair item, or sell you parts after one year. They "offer" you a $20.00 discount off list price a new model. What a deal!!Don't believe it..call them !
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Absolute 5-stars!

Grits, Amazon
22 September 2008
  • Summary: We love our FoodSaver! But first a comment about the currently featured price of the device. It's nearly $300, and that's outrageous. It's also not the "new top-of-the-line FoodSaver system" claimed by that same over-priced merchant. You can pay half of that (or less) at various places and save on shipping. What really "sealed" the deal (pun intended) was when we also purchased the jar attachments.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

it doesn't work

Yinyue, Amazon
20 July 2008
  • Summary: I have had it for a while. Since the second time I used it, it only works about 60% of the time from. The other 40% of the time it doesn't create a vacuum, so it's completely useless. Don't buy it, it will drive you crazy.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

LOVEIT

SUSAN "fan", Amazon
10 July 2008
  • Summary: I LOVE IT.....WORKS GREAT, LOOKS GREAT, AND DOES NOT TAKE UP TOO MUCH SPACE WHICH I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Great Foodsaver

The Dane, Amazon
4 July 2008
  • Summary: We have had the unit for about 7months and it works great, no issues. Seal it, mark it and pop it into the freezer. Great for frost free freezers as it extends the shelf life of the food.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Love it

Cheryl, Amazon
17 June 2008
  • Summary: I love this foodsaver, super easy to use. I taught my 9 year old how to use it. I've saved a bit on veggies, I cook extra each meal and freeze left-overs after sealing them. I've sealed cereal bags, chip bags, candy bags etc.... I've only had one of those not seal properly as the bag was too wrinkled. Absolutly worth the money paid.
  • Read full review
Next page >>