www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Behringer DIGITAL MONITOR SPEAKERS MS20
7.4 out of 10

Behringer DIGITAL MONITOR SPEAKERS MS20

One step down from the MS40, these extremely compact, super-affo Read more

Great Deal: $129.99

Reviews and Problems with Behringer DIGITAL MONITOR SPEAKERS MS20

Showing 1-10 of 30
Overall 6
6.0

Just okay paired with Epson MovieMate 62

Driveway movie Dad, B&H Photo
30 October 2013
  • Excerpt: Bought these to use with an Epson MovieMate 62 during driveway movie nights for the kids. B&H filled order quickly. I didn't want to spend alot of money for speakers that get limited use for family movies, so I thought these were a good compromise. The sound quality is more than adequate.
  • Pros: Easy To Use, Portable
  • Cons: Weak
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Made A Big Difference

ScottMD80, B&H Photo
22 October 2013
  • Excerpt: I bought these speakers to replace some old desk top speakers I use for video editing. I was surprised by what I was missing with the old speakers. I have quit using headphones when working with audio.
  • Pros: Easy To Use, Excellent Sound
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

good price speaker

goodwill, B&H Photo
31 August 2010
  • Excerpt: good price. various input. I don't like heavy woofer sound so I love this speaker.
  • Pros: Easy To Use
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Good for the money; not best for pros

Salvo, B&H Photo
23 August 2010
  • Excerpt: I wanted a pair of <$100 monitors for my bedroom for playing music from my computer. 95% of the listening is from iTunes and net radio. The other 5% is bedroom DJing. These are perfect for that. The digital inputs are a plus.
  • Pros: Digital Inputs, Easy To Use, Stylish
  • Cons: Moderate Sound Quality
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Very Good

Diego, B&H Photo
17 August 2010
  • Excerpt: Nice speakers for the money. Well constructed. good sound definition.
  • Pros: Excellent Sound
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Great Sound

bill b, B&H Photo
28 July 2010
  • Excerpt: great range...lows are thumpy with no distortion and highs are crisp and clean
  • Pros: Excellent Sound, Good Warmth, Powerful
  • Cons: No grill to protect spkrs
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Fantastic Mids and Highs, No Sub-Bass

Drumm, B&H Photo
27 May 2010
  • Excerpt: These speakers were bought to mix down drum and bass in a townhouse community without upsetting the neighbors. They exhibit fantastic mids and highs, but be mindful of the 65hz bottom end.
  • Pros: Easy To Use, Excellent Sound, Handsome, Portable, Powerful
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Good product for good price

Jim the Runner, B&H Photo
27 January 2010
  • Excerpt: Behringer's MS-20 Monitors are fairly powerful. Simple setup, both analog and digital outs, and good bass response make them reasonable for a small studio. If you're out to recreate Electric Ladyland, these probably aren't the monitors for you.
  • Pros: Easy To Use, Excellent Sound, Powerful
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

MS-20 - 20 Watt Digital Stereo Nearfield

Have no nickname, B&H Photo
16 November 2009
  • Excerpt: I have found these low power speakers great for editing movies with sound. I have no need for a powerful speaker since the space that I have available is small. The sound quality for the editing that I am doing is good.
  • Pros: Easy To Use, Excellent Sound, Good Warmth, Powerful
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

MS-20's are OK for the money

bda, B&H Photo
19 May 2009
  • Excerpt: spending a little more could get you a much better pair of monitors ($150-200). I use these with an imac for video editing, they are decent. Good build quality for 99 dollars. The optical out is nice if you have a Mac Pro w/ optical or a sound card that supports it.
  • Pros: Decent sound for, Easy To Use
  • Cons: No speaker covers, Weak low end
  • Read full review
Next page >>