www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Sennheiser-cx-400-ii.33415104
7.7 out of 10

Sennheiser CX 400-II

With superior musical detail resolution across the board and mor Read more

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Sennheiser CX 400-II

Showing 11-20 of 500
Overall 4
4.0

Pretty good value

Screener_NJ, J&R
11 November 2009
  • Summary: I think this is a pretty good choice for the money, but this is nothing extraordinary either. Bass is quite adequate, but only if I use small speakers setting on my IPod, although I heard is better than others in this price range. I don't like the design, I would've preferred something a little bigger and not so rounded. I also don't like the cord. In conclusion, they are just OK.
  • Pros: Good Value
  • Cons: Falls Off/Out Of Ear, Unattractive Design
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Noise Islolating to 85%, non-cancelling

wlennon, J&R
4 October 2009
  • Summary: This is my second set of the Sennheiser CX 400-II Stereo Ear-Canal Headphones, my wife's cat chewed through the left cable, then I noticed when attempting a repair, there are 5ea. smaller wires going to each earbud. The Bass is so good, I had to adjust the bass down on my Creative Zen 32GB solid state HDD, and can add a 32GB SDHC card for a total of 64GB. Each set comes with three sets of differing sizes.
  • Pros: Comfortable, Compact, Durable, Good Bass, Good Value, Great Sound, Lightweight, Stylish
  • Cons: None that I could find
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

GREAT earbuds - but NOT always

Sam, J&R
9 August 2009
  • Summary: These have the most amazing sound for earbuds that I have ever owned. I've had $10, $20, $25, $50 and $60 sets. These were [$] and by far have the cleanest, crispest sound. Good sharp and deep bass. Great sound separation for different instruments. Not great on subway. I live in NYC and they don't perform as well when there is a lot of background noise. They cut out 85% of ambient sounds, but the remaining 15% affects the music.
  • Pros: Comfortable, Compact, Lightweight, Rich Sound
  • Cons: Cord Too Short, Flimsy Construction
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

great value

thebesmim49, Ebay
3 March 2014
  • Summary: I bought this product as I am travelling overseas and I wanted a practical set of earphones that I could use on the aircraft. The phones sound great and block out external noise. Not too much to dislike about the product. They represent great value.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Awesome these Rock!!

vh-gv-18, Ebay
7 January 2014
  • Summary: Sound quality is excellent precision bass is fantastic. I studied a lot of earphones before purchase very happy with what I received
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Amazing sound quality!

Diogo Tome de Santana Ascenso de Sampaio e Melo, Amazon
13 December 2013
  • Summary: I own a diverse range of Sennheiser, and the CX400-II as expected has an Amazing sound quality! I'm very happy!
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Outstanding seller

matthew_3010, Ebay
30 October 2013
  • Summary: Great product - crystal clear sound, comfortable in the ear and all at an affordable price. Can't rate the high enough.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Sennheiser CX-400 II: From an old comet colleague - Excellent quality compared to ...

Pinkstarbinks, Dooyoo
15 September 2013
  • Summary: I purchased these in September of last year via my ex employer, the demised Comet, so have a years experience of the product & also the advantage of having tried so many others during my time with the company (2 years) I'll start with the packaging, a 2 year guarantee sets you in good stead obviously packaging and receipt need to be retained for this, any issues you would need to contact them directly.
  • Pros: Everything about them - No negatives!
  • Cons: None!
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

WASTE Of MONEY ,,, NOT WORTH Rs.4490

almass a khan, flipkart.com
13 April 2013
  • Summary: Expensive --------- ***** Loudness --------- *** Bass ---------- *** 1\2 Treble --------- **** Noise Isolation ----- ***** Worth money ----- ** overall -------*** Guys don't waste money on this ,,For this price tag you can go for Shure or bose headphone and klipsch headphone,, I have already tried all of them...
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Best Gift I've ever got!

Jean Joseph, flipkart.com
11 March 2013
  • Summary: The first time i used these headphones around 4 years back, the words that came out of my mouth were 'WHOOAA!'. I kid you not, with the right ear bud combo, the sound you get is the best reproduction of what the music is supposed to sound like! It can get really loud if you're into destroying your eardrums but I can assure you that they never distort and stay true to quality all the way up! Best gift EVER!
  • Read full review
<< Previous page Next page >>