Need more advice? Ask the community a question.
I need a unit that displays altitude and allows the addition of waypoints or user added POI's... Is there any units on the market today that cover these 2 points? Please advise...
I use a company issued Blackberry 8830 which detects and pairs with the GO630 but the GO630 doesn't detect the phone. The TomTom site identifies the 8820 as compatible and this model should be the equivalent that is co-branded with Telus here in Ontario Canada.
I am Going from NEw Orleans to Atlanta next month?
1) Can I set up the trip in advance?
2) Can I modify the route to pass through a specific town?
3) Can I get a list of chruch's and restruant's within 2 miles of my destination?
4) When we stop for gas or lunch on the trip, does the Tom Tom pick up , or do I have to reenter the destination again?
5) Can I print any of the trip information?
why I recive `'Device not connected' message whenever I try to connect my TOMTOM 630 device to the computer via the USB port?(this happens even though I have installed the TOMTOM HOME application received once with the device; PC operating system is Windows XP)Thanks