www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Paco-rabanne-1-million.34128841
9.6 out of 10

Paco Rabanne 1 Million

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Paco Rabanne 1 Million

Showing 1-10 of 500

User Review

Pete89, fragrantica.com
7 days ago
  • Summary: Great smell, good longevity and even greater projection. I can see why it's so popular. People WILL smell this on you from far away. I prefer a more subtle smell though, not one that screams for attention. Another downside is that this is not at all unique. If you put this on you smell like 60% of the other guys; the other 40% wearing Le Male. If you don't care about this, by all means, go for it. I would personally go for a more distinctive and unique fragrance, though.
  • Read full review

User Review

WolneyMammoth, fragrantica.com
7 days ago
  • Summary: Nothing much I can add at this point I'm sure, but I'll go ahead and try anyway. I like 1 Million. It is a solid frag with great longevity and sillage. You will fill rooms and over power others' colognes with this bad boy. Upon first sniff, I was greeted with a nice warm blast of cinnamon and the intensely sweet aroma of pineapple. The frag is pretty linear, but it maintains its upbeat vibe the whole way through.
  • Read full review

User Review

dianacreole, fragrantica.com
7 days ago
  • Summary: This is like the male version of Viva La Juicy. FUN, FLIRTY, SEXY, and INVITING. It reminds me of nightclubs, late nights, and all that craziness. Seriously - I close my eyes and I am transported to the dance floor. I can almost hear the EDM. This perfume is nothing but a GOOD TIME!
  • Read full review

User Review

Aamir Ahmed, fragrantica.com
7 days ago
  • Summary: Dont care what others think but it smells classy n it delivers.......sillage and longevity is great n honestly speaking thats what i look for in a perfume.CK 1 smells awesome for maybe like 30 damn mins n then poof, i dont freakin want that(i aint comparin the two, jus an example)... everybody wants sillage n longevity n who doesnt....
  • Read full review

User Review

Have_some_scents, fragrantica.com
16 August 2014
  • Summary: @Bleetz - I don't care if your skin is made of Sham Wow and baking soda, you only think this doesn't project because your olfactory system is obviously damaged from excessive use of this stuff. Also, your theory is that people who say this has monster projection may be inexperienced and over spray, Well, one spray of this is over spraying.
  • Read full review

User Review

Pentecostal Smell Good, fragrantica.com
16 August 2014
  • Summary: The only thing I would take over this would be an intense version of spicebomb.
  • Read full review

User Review

Addan, fragrantica.com
16 August 2014
  • Summary: Its nice and long lasting but every 2nd guy wear this scent u can smell it this any where like buses trains in crowd its so popular and now i dosent like it any more
  • Read full review

User Review

Suvi23, fragrantica.com
16 August 2014
  • Summary: Designer fragrance, designer price. 1 Million opens with grapefruit, lemon, spices and wood. When it settles down a bit, cinnamon, leather and amber takes the place. A hint of mint is slightly there with the rose note. It is sweet. Very sweet. Lovely sweet. Energetic scent, powerful stuff. When it came out, it was unique. Now manufacturers try to imitate it, or at least make something that is similar. That tells a lot. If it was not good, they would not do that.
  • Read full review

User Review

MSL, fragrantica.com
16 August 2014
  • Summary: Overly sweet. Combines with night or icy days. I don't understand why it is so successful. 'Le Male' (JPG) is much better. Update. I do not want to hurt the fanatics who love this perfume, but in my humble and honest opinion it is perfect for --- luxury prostitutes.
  • Read full review

User Review

lillybiggs3, fragrantica.com
16 August 2014
  • Summary: Well said NeoXerxes, and I would agree. Too powdery and "pedestrian" for my taste. Thank you Sir for the entertaining review!
  • Read full review
Next page >>