www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Western-digital-2tb-my-book-mirror-edition.33348691
6.4 out of 10

Western Digital My Book Mirror Edition (WDH2U series)

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Western Digital My Book Mirror Edition (WDH2U series)

Showing 1-10 of 20
Overall 10
10

Good backup and storage device.

Sage of a Billion Galaxies, J&R
20 June 2010
  • Summary: I bought this primarily as a backup and additional storage to use with my laptop. So far It's worked relatively well.
  • Pros: Attractive Design, Compact, Easy To Setup, Easy to use, High Capacity, Quiet
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Awesome RAID external HDD!

Andy 747 Pilot+Architect, J&R
8 March 2010
  • Summary: My laptop HDD crashed recently and all of my 7-year life behind me was gone!I only had 20% backup and the rest 80% is only memory now. Didn't think twice, immediately looking for the best product out there! Based on my research, WD My Mirror Edition 2TB offers RAID capability, and has 4.5 stars out of 5. In addition to that, my brother already has it for 2 years and he has no complain at all. I bought it right away, and already own it for 3 weeks now.
  • Pros: Attractive Design, Compact, Easy To Setup, Easy to use, High Capacity, Quiet
  • Cons: No Power Switch
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Its a graet product!!!! Love it

Pablo, J&R
4 March 2010
  • Summary: Is easy to use
  • Pros: Attractive Design, Easy To Setup, Easy to use, High Capacity, Portable, Quiet
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Hmm all i can say is WOW

Eric Jemmott - ESS, J&R
20 December 2009
  • Summary: If there's a book you really should own but have not found it yet, then you must own this book.
  • Pros: Attractive Design, Easy To Setup, Easy to use, High Capacity, Quiet
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Excellent way of having a backup

Nat, J&R
15 December 2009
  • Summary: I take this unit from computer to computer and make a backup of all my important files.
  • Pros: Attractive Design, Easy To Setup, Easy to use, High Capacity, Portable, Quiet
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Effortless Security

David R, J&R
10 November 2009
  • Summary: Was very easy to setup. I use my own backup program which is scheduled to backup every night. Each day when I check on the last night's backup, it is there. Unit is very quiet. The indicator light might be annoying if located in a bedroom and left on overnight. This unit is designed for backup, using RAID 1 (although you can change it to RAID 0) with only a USB connection.
  • Pros: Attractive Design, Easy To Setup, Easy to use, High Capacity, Quiet
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Quick set up and whisper quiet!

Clay, J&R
9 November 2009
  • Summary: Really not much to add other than it is a great piece of equipment and well worth the investment. If you are heavy into audio, video and photo files then you will love this versatile drive. Use it as a Raid backup system or just for extra storage, the choice is yours. JR.com had the best price [...
  • Pros: Attractive Design, Easy To Setup, Easy to use, High Capacity, Quiet
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Very easy to set and great price!

swamphox photography, J&R
22 July 2009
  • Summary: Best thing in the world is piece of mind when it come to storage. I am a pro photographer and I need multiple ways of storing my photos, this product eliminates all worry. Easy as pie to set up too!
  • Pros: Attractive Design
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

secure at last

rfields, B&H Photo
22 March 2009
  • Summary: With raid 1 hard drives set up in my computer and now a raid 1 external back up system backing up all my drives both internal and external, I finally feel that I have suficient redundancy to secure my documents and photographic work. From reviews that I had read, I knew to be careful with the software/trialware blur. At first I thought that I was going to have to pay for the WD Anywhere Backup. That wasn't the case.
  • Pros: Attractive Design, Easy to use, High Capacity, Quiet
  • Cons: No FireWire
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Western Digital Does It Again

John; Lost in the World, J&R
16 March 2009
  • Summary: I've been using Western Digital for years and each product gets better and better. I use it to convert my entire DVD video collection so I can share with my entire household without going thru over 20 binders of movies. I purchase 2 2TB drives and they work great. Oh yea, if you like Knight Rider this will make you remind you of the T.V.
  • Pros: Attractive Design, Easy To Setup, High Capacity, Quiet
  • Cons: Software Limitations
  • Read full review
Next page >>