www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Lock-s-quest.3220816
7.7 out of 10

Lock's Quest

From the creators of Drawn to Life™, is the next hit game Lock's Read more

Great Deal: $26.95

Reviews and Problems with Lock's Quest

Showing 1-10 of 19
Overall 8
8.0

Fun different sloppy controls

Moe Betta, Amazon
16 June 2014
  • Summary: Good game, interesting take on tower defense. My one issue is that when the hordes are at the gates the stylus control doesn't hold up. You're trying to repair a tower but you are fighting a dude or you're doing a special move but it fails because the touch screen isn't up for the task. Now I'm not only blaming the DS but I think between 30-40% of the failures were on the system while the other 70-60% were on me.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

A fun game for a puzzle minded kid

romanmom, Amazon
1 May 2011
  • Summary: I bought this for my 8 yr old son, who loves the Professor Layton games. It is similar in that there are challenges to solve, but it doesn't have quite the same appeal. A good buy for your DS money, but not the best in class.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Lock's Quest

dwat1292, Ebay
8 March 2011
Overall 8
8.0

Great game for kids

adriennemay, Amazon
29 December 2010
  • Summary: Got this for my 13 year old step-daughter, she loves it. She gets bored with games that are too easy and easily frustrated with games she can't figure out, so it is hard to find in between! This was perfect. Great game and very good value for the price!
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

The son loved it!

D. A. Nickel, Amazon
4 October 2009
  • Summary: I bought this for my son as a reward for getting school work done. He loved it!
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

LOcks quest seperateley

sparkelyfrog324, Ebay
25 April 2009
  • Summary: I think the game Lock's Quest is very good, but I wish you would have put the games seperately. ggjkulsnclhdfuhykcbukdfkdbcdgu​rffjdgufgakbcudgfukdzbcvbshkdg​yjs THAT WAS SO I COULD ENTER THIS REVIEW SORRY
  • Read full review
  • See Product at eBay ($26.95)
Overall 8
8.0

fun game. my kid beat it allready, but he had fun doing it.

Amazon Customer "mom", Amazon
12 January 2009
  • Summary: fun game. my kid beat it allready, but he had fun doing it.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Met expectations

Thomas O. Mantz "hayfork", Amazon
11 January 2009
  • Summary: Lock's Quest won a best of E3 award which looked promising. The day it came out I grabbed it, and its awesome. The instructions took a while, but most good RPG style DS games do. Story is awesome, innocent but exciting. Gameplay is all about creativity, almost oposite of a hack n slash. Simple yet fun to play.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

tower defense with a twist

Rorke Haining, Amazon
11 January 2009
  • Summary: Lock's Quest is most similar to a "tower defense" type game, but with several interesting twists. It blends aspects of puzzle games, level or platform games, strategy, RPG, and adventure. I recommend it as a solid strategy title for the DS, though it's not quite as strong as a dedicated strategy game like Advanced Wars.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

lock's quest review

S. McCauley, Amazon
18 September 2008
  • Summary: This game is from the makers of Drawn to Life which I liked a lot so I figured I would buy it. You play Lock who helps defeat evil characters called clockworks. It's a fun game, good for kids or adults. You get to defend a village, fight in castles and more. Makes good use of the two DS screens. I have only been playing it a day but it seems cool and I can see why it won an award at E3.
  • Read full review
Next page >>