www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Olympus-fe-47.32759649
6.1 out of 10

Olympus FE-47

Olympus FE-47 The Olympus FE-47 is a digital camera that fe Read more

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Olympus FE-47

Showing 1-10 of 19
Overall 2
2.0

Junk camera

Mike Burgess, Amazon
13 February 2013
  • Summary: The camera is one of 4 that I have purches all have had the screen to burn or discolor----Junk and I really like most Olympus cameras.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

No he recibido informacion importante

gabriela jimenez, Amazon
8 June 2012
  • Summary: No me ha sido posible obtener información acerca del numero de tracking de mi paquete, en este sentido estoy muy descontenta dado que el dinero si fue recibido por el vendedor, en reiteradas ocasiones he escrito al mismo para que me de alguna información al respecto y no he recibido nada. lo unico que logre obtener fue la factura y por equivocación.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Battery Power Problem

Livewell, Amazon
8 January 2011
  • Summary: This camera takes good pictures outside on a pretty day. Pictures taken indoors are off color. The big problem is the battery life. After just a few minutes all power is gone. I am returning this unit for another new camera.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

DO NOT BUY!!

Slip-n-Slide, Amazon
29 November 2010
  • Summary: I bought this camera a few months back for a concert i was going to. I had a really old olympus camera that had 4 MP. This camera was a good deal i thought, but no! I have maybe only taken ONE good picture with this camera!! The picture comes out soo blury and so fuzzy no matter what i do! It might be a good deal, but you are better off getting a 20$ camera from walmart! Please dont make the same mistake i did! My old 4 MP camera is better than this one.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Olympus FE-47 Disappoints

SEMichPerson, Amazon
7 October 2010
  • Summary: The lens extension/retraction mechanism failed in less than three weeks. Hopfully Olympus will honor their warranty, and not blame the customer. (Sorry but I had to say that, I've had bad warranty experiences in the past.) Before it failed I only had one complaint, the user can't shift the selected "aperature + shutter speed" combination. For example, if the camera selects "F5.6 @ 1/125", the user can't shift it to "F4 @ 1/250" in order to reduce depth-of-field.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Do Not Buy

A. Breslow, Amazon
6 October 2010
  • Summary: I bought the camera and from the very first picture I knew it was the wrong choice. The pictures were blurry and the color was off. I played with the settings, which improved the quality slightly. I returned the FE 47 and got a different (a little more expensive) camera. I do not believe the low price is worth it.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Better off with a CVS disposable

solana35, Amazon
5 September 2010
  • Summary: I took three rounds of pictures, 80% of which came out blurry. I tried every possible combination of camera settings, including the reduce hand-shake setting, and got these results. I even rested my elbow on the arm of a chair. The remaining 20% are not what I would ever call "crisp." The person at Customer Service was very nice... but I had to call Customer Service.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Not happy

Jim, Amazon
10 July 2010
  • Summary: FE-47 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD - EA I was not happy about this product, but I think mine was defective and I returned it. The pictures were terrible in normal room light they look extremely blurry like the simulated drinking driving public service announcement on TV. Outside pictures were blurry too, but much better than normal room light.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Poor designed camera, shame for Olympus!

ZB, Amazon
9 July 2010
  • Summary: I bought it as birthday present to my doughter and she just returnedd from trip very disapointed with this camera. This camera can make only 35 pictures with a battery. It reports battery as empty with voltage as high 1.38V. Also if you open door and take SD card out it forgets date and time. Than it keeps bugging you to set date and time. In order to save on cost of materials for this camera Olympus used cheap digital parts. I am trying to return it.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0
Value for money 2
2.0

Horrible Camera!

Walmart
21 June 2010
  • Summary: I told my husband that I wanted a kodak easyshare camera. I had one previously and loved it. He found this camera and figured I would love it because of the 14mp. Every picture I took turned out orange, pixelated, or blurry. I had to adjust the color on almost all of the pictures! Once you download them to your pc and crop them, the image is horrible. I did research and discovered that the previous version of this camera, the fe-46, was voted the worst camera of 2009.
  • Read full review
Next page >>