Truely satisfied with this seller and will continue to purchase from them
24 May 2013
Summary: I purchased this item for personal use. I like the product for the convenience and it is really easy to use, turn it on point and shoot. this product to me seems easier to use, the functions are easily found on the outside of the camera rather than looking inside the menu for all of it
It is just what you would want in a nice reasonably priced camera
12 April 2013
Summary: Thanks!great product. I love the easy use of it, and the quality of pictures. The features are equally awesome, I would highly recommend this camera for anyone wanting a nice portable, lightweight and inexpensive camera!
Summary: Didn't pay much for an old school 5.0 MP solid camera.Nothing fancy,good for snapshots..Recharageable battteries are OK, some like throwaway batteries or I like the rechargeable lithiums. Your choice. A good deal.
Excerpt: This was and still is my only digital camera I have. I bought it years ago. Can't remember the cost but I'm sure they are less expensive today. I have no complaints on this camera. Takes clear pictures. You can review the pictures and delte if you don't want it. I download the pics into my computer and then send to an online photo developping site. Photos come out great even though sent thru internet. For being my first digital I have no complaints on the DX 4530.
Excerpt: It has been extremely enjoyable taking pictures, videos with this camera. I take it every where with me. It also easily deletes anything you don't want. It is very simple to plug into your computer and makes beautiful slide show presentations. My whole family has enjoyed my camera and all the pictures we have taken. I really like it because of the ease of using it and the great results that it produces.
Excerpt: I have had the Kodak Easy Share DX 4530 Digital camera for about three years. It has been very reliable and gives quality pictures every time. I have taken hundreds of picture with it and it has never failed to take excellent pictures. I bought a 1gb card for it and can take hundreds of pictures before having to download any of them. t takes just as good pictures now as it did when I first purchased it. It has a built in flash that works every time you need it.
Excerpt: Kodak's Easy Share Dx4530 is a great little digital camera. Its easy to use for the first timers and it has a lot of features on it. It has 5.0 mega pixels, auto setting, sports for all the moms that want to capture that great moment when our kids make their first goal, night, landscape , close up and video. It also has a built in flash that you can set to automatic.
Best Digital Camera I've ever, owned, period. Subpurb.
9 September 2012
Excerpt: I purchased this Kodak-Easy Share DX4530 camera about 7 years ago. It has never given a problem of any kind. I've took countless photo's and 90% of them have been awesome. The other 10% was due to my shaking, movement, or bad lighting. Nothing wrong in the camera, for sure. It is a 5.0 mega pixel, with 3 x optical zoom, along with recording, depending upon the card one uses, you could make a 30 minute movie, with sound. It has easy features, and buttons, and a...
Excerpt: Kodak is a good brand. They have nice, easy to use cameras for a good price. This is a basic point and shoot camera. Nothing too fancy. Nice design and good quality. EasyShare takes really good pictures and the zoom is not bad either. It doesn't have tons of features, pretty much the basic..night, snow, close up, landscape...etc. But it does what it's supposed to well. One thing I liked about this camera is that not only is it easy to use but it also is good quality.
Kodak - Easy Share dx4530 Not a Bad Little Camera at All
9 September 2012
Excerpt: I was tired of my kids always swiping my camera and not having one when I needed one so I decided to get myself an extra one. I purchased the Kodak - Easy Share dx4530. The camera take great shots with its 5.0 megapixel sensor. It creates 2588 x 1954 images for high-resolution prints up to poster size which is really cool. Even if you have the pictures made very large they still come out nice and clear.