Summary: Great bang for the buck! I was using the original Sony Alpha that is about five years old. The only thing that camera does better is rapid fire shots for athletics. Other than that, though, this blows the old camera away, as would be expected.
Excerpt: First dale; recommended by photography instructor and read all reviews. Learning to use it. Like the smaller footprint of the mirror less camera. And less weight. Felt it would be good for me as a beginner, for travel.
freaking awesome and lightweight compare to the Nikons I used to ...
Rick Chen, Amazon
30 July 2015
Summary: freaking awesome and lightweight compare to the Nikons I used to own. Save at least half the weight compare to traditional SLRs and great for traveling. Image quality and ease of use beats my Nikon 7000 handily.
Summary: Amazing, the package is complete, it has a lens, you can change it by putting the adaptors, a flash, memry, tripod, you don't need much to start. and the camera is excellent! my pictures are 100 times better than a alpha sony and a plus: its smaller.
Excerpt: I admit, I am not the most experienced poster on this board, but I am slowly trying to learn more about photography. The last camera I bought before this one was between 5-10 years old (a very compact point-and-shoot) and as I was learning more about photography and borrowing friends' cameras, I...
I wanted this camera for a long time, Now I know wht
Peekskill Photo bug, Adorama
26 May 2015
Excerpt: i bought this camera after many solid reviews and longing for something lighter and a good as my Canon 50D. Well I am not disappointed. The Fuji XE 2 is a camera that lets me photograph without having to feel all the extra bulk of a DSLR. The electronic viewfinder is a dream come true.
Excerpt: This is my third Fuji X-series body. The X-E2 builds on a fantastic platform that just keeps getting better. This camera handles 95% of what I NEED it to handle. The other 5% is fast, continous sports action. I don't shoot this very often, so no loss to me.