Reviews and Problems with Canon Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX
Showing 1-3 of 3
MiniMax, B&H Photo
21 April 2013
- convenient for MP-E65 as its lens length varies
- can be effective at higher magnification
- adjustable mount
- harsh light, esp from reflective surfaces
- not as suitable for longer length lenses
- cheaper alternatives available
- mounting adapter for Canon 100L costs extra
Excerpt: This flash appears to be very good at providing light in macro situations. It allows powering both lights individually and you can rotate them around the lens (to a point). However, this flash is using noticably older tech than the 580 EXII, which is very quiet, has a better mounting system onto the...
Excerpt: I like the build and but I have two problems. The recycle time is slow. It works like those old flashes which flash then do a long zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn.. and then are ready again: because it is an old flash and model has not been update by canon for years. definitely due now.