- How are you-all playing the HG21 SD cards on your TVs?
- My Plan is to make several copies of the SD card and give them to my kids.
- I need an inexpensive way for my kids to play the SD card.
ALSO: You-all that are complaining about HG21 battery life... wouldn't you get longer life if you recorded to the SD card rather than the Hard Drive?
- I didn't want a hard drive camera, I wanted a flash drive camera, but with the HG21 being so inexpensive at this time $699, I got it, and just will not use the HD.
- Removing the SD card from the camera, and sticking it in my computer card reader is a simple and fast way to transfere files!