Cons: Initially the case seemed very well made, now after owning it for about a year...the power switch has busted and lost the springiness that would make it pop back out by itself. Two of the case fan bearing burned out. If I plug in the included fan speed control it will short out the power supply and reboot the computer. Replacing this case soon.
Summary: I would probably rate the product itself a 4/5, but customer service is critical to a good product experience.
Pros: Stylish and functional case - case is "upside-down" compared to normal case orientations, but this seems to promote natural convection, though it will have video card and power supply fans pointing downwards. Many options for cable routing - many well placed holes and tie off points that can keep cables out of the hardware and in the back section of the case. Extra screws provided
Cons: Unresponsive customer service - Submitted a ticket to customer service a week ago for a failed 140mm fan (fan has power as led lights, but fan will not turn) that came with the case. No response of acknowledgement. The issue ticket is the only method of contact, as they have a post saying live chat is down for upgrades, but no indication as to when they intend to ever restore it. Calling number offered by newegg gives a voice recording of "this office is closed" Back ...
Summary: Reminds me of a very good forgery of a rollex watch. Looks nice, works nice, almost hard to tell it isn't real - but a few pieces they cut corners on keep falling off or not working. They did 99% of the work to build the best case I've seen, but the other 1% is such a horrible disaster I regret buying this.
Pros: Good layout, nice use of space, plenty of fans, looks nice
Cons: Rubber grommets to hold/mount hard drives fall apart, do not mount securely, holes do not line up with my drives. Front door latch does not operate smoothly.
Summary: Well to start off, ive been using it for 2 weeks and noe the fans start to make loud noice...l no matter what i do, it wont stop being loud until i tilted it slightly right by pushing. Furthermore, the fan speed controller on the right side doesnt come with the plug so its practically useless. I give it 2 stars due to the slick looks and cheap price(got itvwhile it was 79.99 + free shipping).
Summary: Look I had a different aluminium for 8 years folks. I had to get a new case because, let's face it, it was time. Dings, scratches, no interior space for a 12 inch graphics card. I had to upgrade and within a certain price range. I admit this case has the superior looks, and enough room and features for its price. But, the little things, like oh I don't know THE LATCH BREAKING IN A DAY is totally enough for a person to look for better quality.
Pros: It is an awesome looking case. Also it is well priced. Also, if you love plastic whoa doggie have you come to the right place!
Cons: I have had this case in action for a whopping two days and the front panel latch has completely broke. I so badly want to file an RMA or something. But it's kind of hard to justify it for just a stupid latch in what would be weeks without my computer as those types of things take forever to do.
Pros: Heavy, sturdy case. Plenty of room, awesome features
Cons: Fan plugs. the connections on my MB are male and the case plugs are male. What the hell is that about? Every MB I have ever bought has male fan connections. So why are the case connections male as well?
Pros: Great case, looks nice and there are no problems with it.
Cons: When I received it, all I got was the case. There were no instructions or hardware. I cannot finish the computer because I'm missing the screws. They offered me five dollars to buy all the stuff(which probably isn't enough anyway) and that was it. I don't have any store near me that sells the screws, and have had to put the computer on hold for two weeks. I have sent four angry emails and have not gotten a single result from the company. The customer service is terrible.
Summary: wouldn't recommend...going to get an Antec case for sure!!
Pros: Interesting shape, gun metal color, white led fan, looks neat.
Cons: Well i had to do an RMA because the power led didn't light up, fan speed controller wasn't working, and the clear plastic window had scratches all over it. This design is extremely strange and eccentric.Hated it.Directions are just completely terrible. Like others i had to study the case for quite some time. Man this case is just all around weird and apparently not of good quality.