Need more advice? Ask the community a question.
There are some key features that most coffeemaker descriptions leave out that are important to me:
* Round filter basket (vs. cone-shaped-- allows setting basket down and filling away from coffeemaker, reducing chances of getting grounds into coffeemaker)
* Separate water level indicator (allows me to fill from the sink extendable faucet rather than the carafe (which might have a few drops of coffee in it).
* Water fill from separate opening than the one that accesses the filter basket (usually a back lid) - allows filling water without some getting into the basket area.
* 1-4 cup feature (what does this really do?)
* "steal-a-cup" while brewing feature
* cleaning feature