Summary: I bought the phone on 15 Feb and I was very glad . But, after a month, the pixels started flickering on every screen and in every application, especially games. It is irritating. Using it for some more time,the phone just shuts down automatically when 15% battery level is reached. I think a phone like this should not have issues like this. I am very upset with the device. I hope HTC will help me with the issues.
Summary: I just tried to switch from Blackberry to this phone! A huge jump i know, but i was excited to see that the phone worked great! Fast, easy to use, with apps, everything i didn't have with Black berry! HOWEVER, a phone that doesn't receive calls isn't a phone at all!!! PLEASE FIND A WAY TO FIX THIS!!!!! I want to go back to this phone, but until it's resolved i will have to stay with Black berry.
Summary: If you google it you will find this error happens A LOT! My HTC One X+ encounters this problem almost every other day. The carrier replaced my sim card but it didn't solve the problem, so it should be the phone's problem itself.
Summary: I have had one for 6 weeks. The phone will not receive or make calls. I have had a replacement phone and 3 SIM cards. There is something wrong and until they fix it DO NOT GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH. I have gone back to my previous phone and have the brand new One x sitting waiting for some type of fix.
Summary: It is ridiculous that you cannot change the battery in this unit. My last phone as a HTC Inspire and it came with a bad battery. Took me all kinds of time to get AT&T to replace it. Terrible design.
Summary: I purchased this phone on Dec 2 and I've had 3 issues since. It lost the network and would not reconnect unless I rebooted. 2nd time I went down (yesterday# to ATT to show them and they changed the sim card. Then today #18th) it locked up! The ring at the bottom just bounced up and down. After about 20 minutes it let me unlock but still would not read my touch. Sorry I dont care how fast they say this processor is.
Summary: Bought a Brand new sim free HTC One X + and had nothing but trouble. For the last few weeks the phone keeps telling me that I have no signal and no sim is detected! I used to always have 3/4/5 signal bars - it never dropped below 2 - even at work. It used to be great for signal strength but its rubbish now. For about 5% of the day I have 2 bars and the other 95% no bars! I typed into Google "HTC One X + signal problems" omg!
Produktionsfehler führt nach knapp acht Monaten zum Defekt
4 weeks ago
Summary: An und für sich ist das HTC One X+ ein klasse Smartphone. Es hat ein brillantes Display, die hauseigene Sense-UI-Oberfläche sieht besser als je zuvor und die Leistung spricht für sich. Auch die Bedienung sowie das Navigieren durch das Einstellungsmenü geht gut von der Hand. Nun ist es bei meinem HOX+ leider so gewesen, dass es scheinbar von Anfang an einen Verarbeitungsfehler hatte, der das Handy willkürlich rebooten ließ, wobei mich das Gerät nach erfolgtem Reboot...