www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Kicker Comp VR 10CVR104
9.2 out of 10

Kicker Comp VR 10CVR104

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Kicker Comp VR 10CVR104

Showing 1-10 of 11
Overall 9
8.7
Design 8
8.0
Value for money 10
10
Features 8
8.0
Durability 8
8.0
Usability 10
10

Briefly used, then returned

andrew, Sonic Electronix
13 July 2015
  • Conclusion: I preferred my JBL GTO sound to this woofer, but I much preferred my DD loaded 8" enclosure instead, so I returned this woofer.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
9.7
Design 10
10
Value for money 8
8.0
Features 10
10
Durability 10
10
Usability 10
10

Kicker CVR104

Joel, Sonic Electronix
6 February 2015
  • Conclusion: I bought this subwoofer to use will my kicker zx400.1 amp. I have it in a .75 cubic foot box with poly fill and it sounds great! Very crisp notes and a very flat frequency response. I absolutely love it. One of the best subs I have owned. No cons
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10
Design 10
10
Value for money 10
10
Features 10
10
Durability 10
10
Usability 10
10

great sound cuality and true 400 rms

machete, Sonic Electronix
28 November 2014
  • Conclusion: Kicker its being on the manue for ever since it has always probe its one of the best... well I was looking for a good sub that would'nt take much space and that will go strong on bass and after reviwing almost all subs in here I chose this CVR cause I never had bad experiences with kickers...
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10
Design 10
10
Value for money 10
10
Features 10
10
Durability 10
10
Usability 10
10

Great price!

BA, Sonic Electronix
17 September 2014
  • Conclusion: Great product, great price and fast shipping! Would recommend to anyone!
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10
Design 10
10
Value for money 10
10
Features 10
10
Durability 10
10
Usability 10
10

Great price and Amazing product

Larry, Sonic Electronix
16 May 2014
  • Conclusion: I previously had a sub that couldn't hold up to my system and blew it in a week. I called Sonic and they help me get the right sub for my amp. I've played this thing hard on an 8 hour road trip and have had no issues. I plan on buying another one to run 2 10's.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10
Design 10
10
Value for money 10
10
Features 10
10
Durability 10
10
Usability 10
10

Bangs hard for just a 10.

Jason, Sonic Electronix
1 September 2013
  • Conclusion: I have this one 10 Kicker hooked up to a Boss Mono 1000 watt amp in a ported box and it hits hard. Worked straight out the box and didn't take long for it to break in. It hits the lows and mids fine and no distortion since I've installed it.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.3
Design 6
6.0
Value for money 10
10
Features 8
8.0
Durability 6
6.0
Usability 10
10

10" Kicker CVR104

Ethan, Sonic Electronix
13 July 2011
  • Conclusion: I would recommend these subwoofers. They sound great, have nice mids and great lows. I have 1 in my regular cab truck in a shallow mount box with only .95 cubic feet of air space and it thumps harder then my 12" JL behind the other seat. Overall great subs.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10
Design 10
10
Value for money 10
10
Features 10
10
Durability 10
10
Usability 10
10

This sub KICKS!!!

jeremy, Sonic Electronix
11 July 2011
  • Conclusion: I just installed 1 of these in my '03 cavalier with a ZX400.1 amp today. I am very pleased with the bass with only 1 sub. It rattles the car more than i like but very pleased. I have it in an undersized box vented 1 cubic foot when it recommends 1.25.
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.3
Design 6
6.0
Value for money 10
10
Features 8
8.0
Durability 6
6.0
Usability 10
10

10" Kicker CVR104

Ethan, Sonic Electronix
11 July 2011
  • Conclusion: I would recommend these subwoofers. They sound great, have nice mids and great lows. I have 1 in my regular cab truck in a shallow mount box with only .95 cubic feet of air space and it thumps harder then my 12" JL behind the other seat. Overall great subs.
  • Read full review
Overall 9
8.7
Design 10
10
Value for money 6
6.0
Features 8
8.0
Durability 10
10
Usability 10
10

Pretty good..

Big NDN, Sonic Electronix
2 May 2011
  • Conclusion: The CVR is rated 400 RMS. I had it on a 1000 watt Kenwood amp bridged for the first three or four months I had it. Now I have it one a Kicker 400.1 amp, and it sounds really good for a 10. Just make sure and get your box built right for it. Sub is about 40% of your sound the other 60% is your box
  • Read full review
Next page >>