www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Dummy.190587
9.2 out of 10

Kenwood KDC-BT652U

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Kenwood KDC-BT652U

Showing 1-10 of 92
Overall 10
10

Great head unit!

Tino, Amazon
18 June 2014
  • Summary: I have used this head unit for about little over a year now. So far the best head unit i have seen and used. Awesome sound and the bluetooth is awesome in it. I would say pick this up.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Big Sound, Little Bucks

High_ground308, Amazon
11 June 2014
  • Summary: I shopped for quite a while before purchasing this. I was installing it in a jeep I use for 4 wheeling so I didn't want to put a high dollar unit in it. This unit filled the bill for price, quality, and features. It's been to the woods with me a dozen times and is holding it's own.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

Good & Bad

Lance A Matson, Amazon
27 February 2014
  • Summary: As a unit, has many features. Like that it plays from my iPod, has bluetooth connection for my android phone. USB drive with music is awesome, 16GB of music and plays forever. The cons: external phone microphone is nice idea but my toyota camry has too much cabin noise to be effective. My wife hates when I talk to her on it. The color scheme is very difficult to see in a very bright sun. I have to use the amber green, but even then it is sometimes hard to read.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

outstanding

michael j ullman, Amazon
18 February 2014
  • Summary: Its a great radio its been used but works pretty good has a dhort in the face but in the end its a great car stereo
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Nice head unit for the

Boliy Guy Too?, Amazon
13 February 2014
  • Summary: Sound on BT could be better but the unit works great and has been for a year now.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

I love this thing!!

AwesOme, Amazon
9 February 2014
  • Summary: This is a great car stereo. I love that it is so high tech but so easy to operate. It is really good with your iPhone or iPod to charge and listen to music. The Bluetooth is excellent. You get the excellent quality you expect from Kenwood. I love this thing. I have it in my X-terra and definitely takes care of business.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Great buy at a great price.

NW36, Amazon
7 January 2014
  • Summary: The unit was easy to install and the instructions were clear. The Bluetooth works great with my Samsung GS3 and automatically pairs in a seconds when I enter the car. Initial pairing took about a minute and the range is about fifteen feet from the unit. The sound is excellent and so far I have no complaints. Great Buy!
  • Read full review
Overall 4
4.0

Piece of junk

PBH1963, Amazon
6 December 2013
  • Summary: USB port didn't work right out of the box. Bluetooth is spotty and radio reception is below average. I should have gone with my gut and bought a Sony. I will never purchase another Kenwood system.
  • Read full review
Overall 6
6.0

Its ok

G2, Amazon
3 December 2013
  • Summary: Works as described, but the menu setup is cumbersome, and I wish I had bought the model with a USB hookup in the back on the radio.
  • Read full review
Overall 4
4.0

Has Technical Issues

GeekLad, Amazon
24 October 2013
  • Summary: Was relatively easy for self-install (I highly recommend purchasing a wiring harness and steering wheel control interface if applicable). The Pandora functionality is great, when it works. USB & Aux is a nice plus, but with Pandora & bluetooth I never use them. 95% of the time I use Pandora, and the other 5% I play music on my phone via bluetooth & Google Music.
  • Read full review
Next page >>