www.testfreaks.com

Reviews, reviews, reviews...

Yamaha CRX-332
7.9 out of 10

Yamaha CRX-332

The CRX-332 an executive style mini-system featuring iPhone®, iP Read more

Best Price at Amazon

Reviews and Problems with Yamaha CRX-332

Showing 1-10 of 69
Overall 4
4.0

CD's don't all play

Betty Anne Kratt, Amazon
3 weeks ago
  • Summary: When it works, it works great. But it won't play about 20% of our standard CDs, and I mean those purchased with music on them from any vendor. It is very odd, since the other 80% or so work fine.
  • Read full review
Overall 2
2.0

Poor sound, too much bass

Helleborus, B&H Photo
31 March 2015
  • Excerpt: I only use the product for radio and listening to classical CDs. It is compact and the remote control is useful, however the sound quality is terrible because the base is far too high and there is no way of turning it down.
  • Cons: Confusing Remote, Poor Sound Quality, Thundering Bass
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Great sound quality for little money.

Matthias Paul "dr.p", Amazon
21 March 2015
  • Summary: Great litte receiver! I am really impressed by its sound quality. It works also well with my iPhone. I have set it up with Klipsch 51ii speakers, and they sound great.
  • Read full review
Overall 4
4.0

I guess I'm one of the few people who bought ...

Robert G. Shively, Amazon
28 February 2015
  • Summary: I guess I'm one of the few people who bought this unit for stereo FM reception as well as CD. The tuner design is brain-dead. The only stations that will be played in stereo are those "found" and stored by the auto preset scan function.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Great little system

Artizona, Yamaha
3 February 2015
  • Summary: I found this gem online after the system I had died. I connected it to Bose speakers....the sound is fantastic. It was easy to set up and easy to use. I am very pleased!
  • Pros: Clear Sound, Easy To Set Up, Good Remote, Intuitive Controls
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Great small system with wonderful sound

artizona, Amazon
1 February 2015
  • Summary: Exactly what I was hoping for! I have Bose speakers that I love and was having a hard time finding a small unit to replace my onkyo CD/receiver that died where I could still use my speakers. I wanted simple to operate with the best sound I could get in a small system. I couldn't be happier!
  • Read full review
Overall 8
8.0

Meets my need

Bud K "Iowa doc", Amazon
28 January 2015
  • Summary: Good sound with high end but old book shelf speakers. It has capacity for woofer/subwoofer, but I don't have it hooked to one, though it would help Gets all the radio stations well with antenna The remote is not entirely intuitive, especially for sorting through preset radio stations.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Mini-system delivers Big time!

DN, Yamaha
11 January 2015
  • Summary: This is a nice compact unit with a big sound. I love the multiple sources it uses for music including a USB flash drive. Great flexibility, built solid and sounds great!
  • Pros: Clear Sound, Compact Unit Sounds Big, Easy To Set Up, Energy Efficient, Good Remote, Intuitive Controls
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

Someone else complained that it's no better than a toy and nothing but a boom-box

F. White, Amazon
18 December 2014
  • Summary: To those who say it "won't play all cd's" or, "it cuts out", etc etc, I can only tell you, these are mass-produced things, and sometimes a gremlin comes with the unit. It's not a design flaw. Send it back and get another one.
  • Read full review
Overall 10
10

... play our old CD's and hook up to some wonderful speakers we already owned

Cheryl Robinson, Amazon
9 December 2014
  • Summary: It was just what we were looking for to play our old CD's and hook up to some wonderful speakers we already owned.
  • Read full review
Next page >>